Editor’s Note: Thank you for your consideration of the eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey. Over the past two and a half years, eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey results have been used to help inform eDiscovery decisions by legal and business professionals ranging from investors to end users. Your expertise and opinion are vital to providing objective views on the business confidence in the eDiscovery ecosystem each calendar quarter and I would be grateful for your participation in this Summer 2018 survey.
The 2018 Summer eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey
The eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey is a non-scientific quarterly survey designed to provide insight into the business confidence level of individuals working in the eDiscovery ecosystem. Initiated in January 2016, to date the survey has been administered ten times over the last two and a half years with 1,042 individual responses. Survey participants range from eDiscovery experts and educators to analysts and commentators in all sectors of the eDiscovery ecosystem to include corporations, law firms, governmental agencies, research firms, and industry associations.
The anonymized survey consists of nine multiple choice questions focused on factors related to the creation, delivery, and consumption of eDiscovery products and services. The survey can be completed in less than one minute and individual answers are kept confidential, with the aggregate results published by ComplexDiscovery upon completion of the response period.
The Summer 2018 Survey response period is between today and achievement of 100 responses or August 31, 2018 (whichever comes first).
To participate, please complete and submit the short nine question, multiple choice survey. Individuals completing the survey will receive a complete copy of the quarterly results as well as a copy of the aggregate results of all surveys.
Past Survey Results
- Spring 2018 Survey (7 April 2018 – April 20, 2018)
- Winter 2018 Survey (24 December 17 – January 15, 2018)
- Fall 2017 Survey (5 October – 17 October 2017)
- Summer 2017 Survey (6 July – 31 July 2017)
- Spring 2017 Survey (14 April – 1 May 2017)
- Winter 2017 Survey (20 January – 6 February 2017)
- Fall 2016 Survey (11 October – 1 December 2016)
- Summer 2016 Survey (1 August – 31 August 2016)
- Spring 2016 Survey (1 May – 31 May 2016)
- Winter 2016 Survey (15 February – 29 February 2016)
Source: Original Research