Providing in-house counsel with a weekly overview of ten significant legal and technology related stories centered around the corporate risk topics of compliance, information governance, privacy and security.
Weekly “Quick 10” Stories
- A Corporate Counsel’s Guide to Predictive Coding – http://bit.ly/15s53ia (Fernando Bohorquez, Alberto Rodriguez)
- Benchbook for U.S. District Court Judges Adds New Section on eDiscovery and Jury Instructions – http://bit.ly/16YJHbP (Jay Yurkiw)
- Fallout from Failing to Conduct a HIPAA Risk Analysis | TechHealth Perspectives – http://bit.ly/13uidqF (Alaap Shah)
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Spring Update – http://bit.ly/10i0GgQ (Harrison Smith)
- Fourth Circuit Takes A Narrow View On Recovery Of eDiscovery Costs – http://bit.ly/10uEgcb (Mack Sperling)
- Managing Business Risks of Social Media – http://bit.ly/15scHZZ (Nicole Galli, Sarah Stafford)
- Managing Risks & Costs of Production of Private or Confidential Info: Redaction & Production Strategies – http://bit.ly/11CpClj (Mayer Brown)
- NLRB Provides Further Guidance (and Restrictions) for Employer Investigations – http://bit.ly/11FdDUf (Alden Parker)
- Protecting Privacy or Enabling Fraud? Employee Social Media Password Protection Laws and FINRA – http://bit.ly/10d1cAI (Jessica Goldenberg)
- Rule Changes: A Universal Federal Sanctions Standard for Failure to Preserve ESI Could be a Reality – http://bit.ly/ZL5e3J (Sandro Ocasio)
Latest Actionable Intelligence
For a running record of Actionable Intelligence “Quick 10″ Weekly Updates – click here.