The Fall 2017 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey
The eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey is a non-scientific quarterly survey designed to provide insight into the business confidence level of individuals working in the eDiscovery ecosystem. Initiated in January 2016, to date the survey has been administered seven times with 742 individual responses.
The survey consists of nine multiple choice questions focused on factors related to the creation, delivery, and consumption of eDiscovery products and services and may be useful for eDiscovery-related business planning. The survey can be completed in less than one minute and individual answers are kept confidential, with the aggregate results published by ComplexDiscovery upon completion of the response period.
The Fall 2017 Survey response period is between today and achievement of 100 responses or November 30, 2017 (whichever comes first).
To participate, please complete and submit the short nine question, multiple choice survey. Individuals completing the survey will receive a complete copy of the results.
Past Survey Results
- Summer 2017 Survey (6 July – 31 July 2017)
- Spring 2017 Survey (14 April – 1 May 2017)
- Winter 2017 Survey (20 January – 6 February 2017)
- Fall 2016 Survey (11 October – 1 December 2016)
- Summer 2016 Survey (1 August – 31 August 2016)
- Spring 2016 Survey (1 May – 31 May 2016)
- Winter 2016 Survey (15 February – 29 February 2016)
Source: Original Research