Content Assessment: Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery for December 2022
Information - 96%
Insight - 94%
Relevance - 95%
Objectivity - 93%
Authority - 94%
A short percentage-based assessment of the qualitative benefit of the recent newsletter, Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery for December 2022.
Editor’s Note: From time to time, ComplexDiscovery highlights publicly available or privately purchasable announcements, content updates, and research from cyber, data, and legal discovery providers, research organizations, and ComplexDiscovery community members. While ComplexDiscovery regularly highlights this information, it does not assume any responsibility for content assertions.
To submit recommendations for consideration and inclusion in ComplexDiscovery’s cyber, data, and legal discovery-centric service, product, or research announcements, contact us today.
Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery for December 2022
ComplexDiscovery* regularly highlights cyber, data, and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery professionals. Monthly, ComplexDiscovery publishes Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery, a newsletter with a selection of research, reports, and articles.
- Click here to read the complete newsletter of the latest Five Great Reads
- Click here to view recent Five Great Reads Newsletters
- Click here to subscribe to Five Great Reads Update
Individuals and Organizations Highlighted in the December Edition include:
- European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Finnish Transport and Communications Agency (Traficom)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
December 2022 Newsletter (PDF) – Mouseover and ClickDecember 2022 Newsletter - Happy Holidays
*About ComplexDiscovery and ComplexDiscovery OÜ
ComplexDiscovery is an online publication highlighting cyber, data, and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery professionals. The highly targeted publication seeks to increase the collective understanding of readers regarding cyber, data, and legal discovery information and issues and to provide an objective resource for considering trends, technologies, and services related to electronically stored information.
- ComplexDiscovery OÜ is a technology marketing firm providing strategic planning and tactical execution expertise in support of cyber, data, and legal discovery organizations. Registered as a private limited company in the European Union country of Estonia, one of the most digitally advanced countries in the world, ComplexDiscovery OÜ operates virtually worldwide to deliver marketing consulting and services.
- An eDiscovery Market Size Mashup: 2022-2027 Worldwide Software and Services Overview
- A Running List: Top 100+ eDiscovery Providers
Have a Request?
If you have information or offering requests that you would like to ask us about, please let us know and we will make our response to you a priority.
ComplexDiscovery is a premier online publication renowned for providing essential insights and intelligence in the realms of cybersecurity, information governance, and legal discovery to professionals navigating these fields. As a leading source of information, the publication expertly combines original research with aggregated news to cater to a highly specialized audience. Committed to enhancing readers’ understanding of relevant topics, ComplexDiscovery stands as an impartial and comprehensive resource for exploring trends, technologies, and services associated with electronically stored information.
The driving force behind this influential publication is ComplexDiscovery OÜ, a technology marketing firm that excels in strategic planning and tactical execution for organizations operating within these sectors. Registered as a private limited company in Estonia, a global leader in digital advancements, ComplexDiscovery OÜ dedicates its primary focus to supporting the publication. The company capitalizes on its virtual presence to provide marketing consulting and services to a diverse array of clients around the world, further solidifying its reputation as a leading voice in the eDiscovery ecosystem.