Providing in-house counsel with a weekly overview of ten significant legal and technology related stories centered around the corporate risk topics of compliance, information governance, privacy and security.
Weekly “Quick 10” Stories
- 2013 Financial Services Industry Compliance Benchmark Study (PDF) – http://bit.ly/ZkBwCy (SAI Global)
- 2013 Verizon Data Breach Report Is Out – Risks Increase – http://bit.ly/11C8BJH (Richard Santalesa)
- Authentication and Access for Social Media Evidence – http://bit.ly/11HhjoM (Christopher Chiou, Daniel Welsh, David Russell)
- Court Rules that Ex-Employee Keeps LinkedIn Content and Contacts – http://bit.ly/15meO0q (Peter Vogel)
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy Outlook and Review: 2013 – http://bit.ly/172MWfG (Gibson Dunn)
- E-Commerce Providers Take Note: New York’s Highest Court Upholds “Amazon” Sales Tax Statute – http://bit.ly/11Gx1R3 (@MoFoSocMedia)
- “Inadequate” Litigation Holds Can Result in Spoliation Sanctions (PDF) http://bit.ly/Z2P7y5 (Bryan Cave)
- Protecting America’s Workers Act: An Update of Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 – http://bit.ly/11EOg6x (Natasha Wilson, Sumaya Ellard)
- Ralph Lauren Corporation Resolves FCPA Investigation; Agrees to $882,000 Penalty – http://bit.ly/14S6p5v (@CCI_Insights)
- SEC Releases Guidance On Application Of Regulation FD To Social Media Channels – http://bit.ly/170VnYX (Akin Gump)
Latest Actionable Intelligence
For a running record of Actionable Intelligence “Quick 10″ Weekly Updates – click here.