Providing in-house counsel with a weekly overview of ten significant legal and technology related stories centered around the corporate risk topics of compliance, information governance, privacy and security.
Weekly “Quick 10” Stories
- 3-D Printing: New Dimension for IP Law? http://bit.ly/17WAmSC (@MoFoTech)
- Corporate Governance, Incentives, and Tax Avoidance – http://hvrd.me/1bZPQCL (Christopher Armstrong, Jennifer Blouin, Alan Jagolinzer, David Larcker)
- Default Judgment Granted, Monetary Sanctions Imposed Against Plaintiff Tech Company and Counsel for Misconduct – http://bit.ly/11XNMtd (Lauren Winchester)
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance Document on Cybersecurity in Medical Devices – http://bit.ly/1bQUB1p (Chris Pruitt)
- Hashtagging Away Your Rights: Privacy and Publicity Rights in Social Media – http://bit.ly/1bZTe0k (Sheppard Mullin)
- In ERISA, Do It NOW!!! http://bit.ly/1bQUmn5 (Michael Quiat)
- Journey of a 1000 Miles: Raising the Bar for Medical Device Security – http://bit.ly/11laOuv (Billy Rios, Terry McCorkle)
- Proposed Rule 37(e) Takes Aim at Overpreservation – http://bit.ly/16JGxpT (Christopher Boehning, Daniel Toal)
- Regulatory: Federal Agencies Target New Industries for FCPA Enforcement – http://bit.ly/122wH1l (Robertson Park, Timothy Peterson)
- The Flurry of New Employment Laws Regulating the Use of Criminal Records Continues with Expanded Restrictions in Indiana, North Carolina, Texas, and Buffalo, New York – http://bit.ly/11IuHai (Littler)
- Follow @ActionableINT for the latest updates on corporate risk.
- For a running record of Actionable Intelligence “Quick 10″ Weekly Updates – click here.
- To receive the Weekly eDiscovery News Update by email for eDiscovery news, corporate risk information and vendor clips – click here.