The Cartoon and Clip of the Week for October 17, 2014
Daily we read, see and hear more and more about technology developments that impact the areas of information governance and electronic discovery. This week’s cartoon and clip features a unique look at innovative thinking in these critical areas (cartoon) and quick reference links to six interesting blogs that regularly highlight the need to truly think about these critical areas (clip).
Six Interesting Blogs
- Document U Blog (BeyondRecognition)
- Evaluating E-Discovery (William Webber)
- Mind Over Matters (Recommind)
- The Catalyst eDiscovery Search Blog (Catalyst Repository Systems)
- The eDiscovery Team Blog – (Ralph Losey)
- The Project Counsel Blog (Greg Bufithis)
Click here to find a running listing of some of the latest postings on the topic of Technology-Assisted Review.