Editor’s Note: Provided with the publisher’s permission, Chambers Litigation Support 2020 is an objective guide that presents an independent assessment of leading litigation support services providers. Published annually, the guide may be beneficial for legal, business, and information technology professionals seeking to assess the credibility and capability of the world’s leading litigation support services providers and advisers as assessed, ranked, and highlighted by the world’s leading provider of legal research and analysis, Chambers and Partners.
Chambers Litigation Support 2020
Chambers Litigation Support 2020 is a comprehensive guide to the leading professional services providers in key markets worldwide. Compiled by researchers and supported by more than 500 in-depth interviews with senior market leaders around the world, the guide rates organizations and lawyers on key qualities to include:
- Technical Legal Ability
- Professional Conduct
- Client Service
- Commercial Astuteness
- Additional Qualities as Highlighted By Clients
The rating system for the litigation support guide consists of banded rankings for organizations and lawyers. These banded rankings are based on surveys and significant achievements, with an aggregate rating band assigned by Chambers to those being recognized as worthy of inclusion in the guide. The bands range from Band 1 (highest) through Band 6 (lowest). However, being ranked in any band is considered a significant achievement.
A premier guide to core services in the litigation sector, target audiences for the guide include:
- Corporate GCs
- Public Relations Professionals
- Financial Analysts
These audiences require an independent and objective assessment of leading providers to inform their decisions for the purchase of litigation support services.
The USA portion of Chambers Litigation Support 2020 shares information and insight into four key areas of litigation support services to include:
- Business Intelligence and Investigations: An overview of eight leading firms and four leading individuals in the area of business intelligence and investigations.
- eDiscovery: An overview of nineteen leading firms and nine leading individuals in the area of eDiscovery.
- Litigation Funding: An overview of ten leading firms and nine leading individuals, in the area of litigation funding. Additionally, coverage includes an overview of leading litigation funding broker firms (four) and leading individuals (two).
- PR and Communications: An overview of twenty leading firms and seventeen leading individuals in the areas of public relations and communications.
Additionally, the UK portion of Chambers Litigation Support 2020 shares information on fourteen leading providers of eDiscovery.
The complete 2020 guide is provided below for your consideration with permission from Chambers and Partners.
The Complete Litigation Support Guide 2020 (Including Details on eDiscovery Providers and Advisers) (PDF)
- Nineteen and Nine: The 2020 Chambers Litigation Support Guide
- A Running List: Top 100+ eDiscovery Providers