Editor’s Note: This is the twentieth quarterly eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey conducted by ComplexDiscovery. It is also the third time the survey has been conducted during the current pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic continues to alter life as we know it. It also continues to alter the business landscape of everyone in the eDiscovery ecosystem. Please take the time to share your confidence in the business of eDiscovery by completing this short survey. Your place in the eDiscovery ecosystem is important. And so is your opinion.
The Fall 2020 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey
Since January 2016, 2,189 individual responses to nineteen quarterly eDiscovery Business Confidence surveys have been received from legal, business, and technology professionals across the eDiscovery ecosystem. These non-scientific quarterly surveys are designed to provide insight into the business confidence level of individuals working in the field of eDiscovery.
The core surveys consist of nine multiple-choice questions focused on factors related to the creation, delivery, and consumption of eDiscovery products and services. Additionally, the surveys include three multiple-choice questions focused on the trajectory of key operational business metrics.
This fall survey will provide important insight into the ongoing impact of the current global COVID-19 pandemic on the business of eDiscovery.
As your opinion will help form a complete picture of industry eDiscovery business confidence, please do take the time to complete this short, anonymized survey.
All questions are multiple-choice, and the entire survey can be completed in about two minutes.
* Fall 2020 survey response period is between today and early-October 2020.
Past Survey Results
- Summer 2020 Survey (26 June – 10 July 2020)
- Spring 2020 Survey (2 April – 15 April 2020)
- Winter 2020 Survey (28 December 2019 – 11 January 2020)
- Fall 2019 Survey (29 September – 17 October 2019)
- Summer 2019 Survey (1 July – 17 July 2019)
- Spring 2019 Survey (1 April – 18 April 2019)
- Winter 2019 Survey (27 December 2018 – January 10, 2019)
- Fall 2018 Survey (14 October – 26 October 2018)
- Summer 2018 Survey (4 July – 24 July 2018)
- Spring 2018 Survey (7 April – 20 April 2018)
- Winter 2018 Survey (24 December 17 – 15 January 2018)
- Fall 2017 Survey (5 October – 17 October 2017)
- Summer 2017 Survey (6 July – 31 July 2017)
- Spring 2017 Survey (14 April – 1 May 2017)
- Winter 2017 Survey (20 January – 6 February 2017)
- Fall 2016 Survey (11 October – 1 December 2016)
- Summer 2016 Survey (1 August – 31 August 2016)
- Spring 2016 Survey (1 May – 31 May 2016)
- Winter 2016 Survey (15 February – 29 February 2016)
Have a Request?
If you have information or offering requests that you would like to ask us about, please let us know and we will make our response to you a priority.
ComplexDiscovery is an online publication that highlights cyber, data, and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery professionals. The highly targeted publication seeks to increase the collective understanding of readers regarding cyber, data, and legal discovery information and issues and to provide an objective resource for considering trends, technologies, and services related to electronically stored information.
ComplexDiscovery OÜ is a technology marketing firm providing strategic planning and tactical execution expertise in support of cyber, data, and legal discovery organizations. Focused primarily on supporting the ComplexDiscovery publication, the company is registered as a private limited company in the European Union country of Estonia, one of the most digitally advanced countries in the world. The company operates virtually worldwide to deliver marketing consulting and services.