Content Assessment: The Chambers Litigation Support Guide - USA
Information - 100%
Insight - 95%
Relevance - 100%
Objectivity - 90%
Authority - 95%
A short percentage-based assessment of the qualitative benefit of the post highlighting the 2021 USA edition of the Chambers Litigation Support Guide.
Editor’s Note: From time to time, ComplexDiscovery highlights publicly available or privately purchasable announcements, content updates, and research from cyber, data, and legal discovery providers, research organizations, and ComplexDiscovery community members. While ComplexDiscovery regularly highlights this information, it does not assume any responsibility for content assertions.
To submit recommendations for consideration and inclusion in ComplexDiscovery’s cyber, data, and legal discovery-centric service, product, or research announcements, contact us today.
Provided with the publisher’s permission, Chambers Litigation Support 2021 is an objective guide that presents an independent assessment of leading litigation support services providers. Published annually, the guide may be beneficial for legal, business, and information technology professionals seeking to assess the credibility and capability of the world’s leading litigation support services providers and advisers as assessed, ranked, and highlighted by the world’s leading provider of legal research and analysis, Chambers and Partners.
Chambers Litigation Support 2021 – USA
Chambers Litigation Support 2021 is a comprehensive guide to the leading professional services providers in key markets worldwide. Compiled by researchers and supported by hundreds of in-depth interviews with senior market leaders around the world, the guide rates organizations and lawyers on key qualities to include:
- Technical Legal Ability
- Professional Conduct
- Client Service
- Commercial Astuteness
- Additional Qualities as Highlighted By Clients
The rating system for the litigation support guide consists of banded rankings for organizations and lawyers. These banded rankings are based on surveys and significant achievements, with an aggregate rating band assigned by Chambers to those being recognized as worthy of inclusion in the guide. The bands range from Band 1 (highest) through Band 6 (lowest). However, being ranked in any band is considered a significant achievement.
A premier guide to core services in the litigation sector, target audiences for the guide include:
- Corporate GCs
- Public Relations Professionals
- Financial Analysts
These audiences require an independent and objective assessment of leading providers to inform their decisions for the purchase of litigation support services.
The USA portion of Chambers Litigation Support 2021 shares information and insight into four key areas of litigation support services to include:
- Business Intelligence and Investigations: An overview of nine leading firms and eight leading individuals in the area of business intelligence and investigations.
- eDiscovery: An overview of twenty leading firms and nine leading individuals in the area of eDiscovery.
- Litigation Funding: An overview of thirteen leading firms and nine leading individuals, in the area of litigation funding. Additionally, coverage includes an overview of leading litigation funding broker firms (three) and leading individuals (two), as well as an overview of leading litigation funding intellectual property firms (eight).
- PR and Communications: An overview of sixteen leading firms and sixteen leading individuals in the areas of public relations and communications.
The complete 2021 USA guide is provided below for your consideration with permission from Chambers and Partners.
The Chambers Litigation Support Guide – USA (Including Details on eDiscovery Providers and Advisers) (PDF)
- An eDiscovery Market Size Mashup: 2020-2025 Worldwide Software and Services Overview
- Assessing Providers? The New Worldwide eDiscovery Services MarketScape from IDC