ComplexDiscovery* regularly highlights data and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by business, information technology, and legal professionals. Monthly, ComplexDiscovery publishes Five Great Reads on eDiscovery, a newsletter with a selection of research, reports, and articles.
- Click here to read the complete newsletter of the latest Five Great Reads
- Click here to view recent Five Great Reads Newsletters
- Click here to subscribe to Five Great Reads Update
Individuals and Organizations Highlighted in the April Edition include:
- Dan Goodin
- European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA)
- Federal Trade Commission
- Jack Morse
- Lucas Ropac
- Mayank Sharma
- Moxie Marlinspike
- Munich Re
- NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence (CCDCOE)
- Nordic Institute for Interoperability Solutions (NIIS)
- Steve Dent
April 2021 Newsletter (PDF) Mouseover and ClickApril-2021-eDiscovery-Newsletter
*About ComplexDiscovery and ComplexDiscovery OÜ
ComplexDiscovery is an online publication that highlights data and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by business, information technology, and legal professionals. The highly targeted publication seeks to increase the collective understanding of readers regarding data and legal discovery information and issues and to provide an objective resource for considering trends, technologies, and services related to electronically stored information.
- ComplexDiscovery OÜ is a technology marketing firm providing strategic planning and tactical execution expertise in support of data and legal discovery organizations. Registered as a private limited company in the European Union country of Estonia, one of the most digitally advanced countries in the world, ComplexDiscovery OÜ operates virtually worldwide to deliver marketing consulting and services.