Five Great Reads is a selection of research, reports, and articles published on the ComplexDiscovery blog and shared regularly to inform and update legal, business and information technology professionals on data discovery and legal discovery.*
- Click here to read the complete newsletter of the latest Five Great Reads
- Click here to subscribe to Five Great Reads Update
Individuals and Organizations Highlighted in the May Edition include:
- Andrew Haslam
- Anna-Gabrielle Haie
- Claude-Etienne Armingaud
- DLA Piper
- e-Governance Academy
- Epp Maaten
- European Data Protection Board (EDPB)
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- Gordon Cormack
- Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Maura Grossman
- Natali Adison
- Natasha Lomas
- National Law Review
- NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence (NATO CCDCOE)
- OneTrust Data Guidance
- Patrick Van Eecke
- Toomas Vaks
- University of Waterloo
May Newsletter (PDF) Mouseover and ClickMay-2020-eDiscovery-Newsletter-Update
* Data Discovery is the exploration of patterns and trends within unstructured data with the objective of uncovering insight and driving action. Electronic Discovery (Legal Discovery) is the process of identifying, preserving, collecting, processing, searching, reviewing, and producing electronically stored information that may be relevant to a civil, criminal, or regulatory matter.
Have a Request?
If you have information or offering requests that you would like to ask us about, please let us know and we will make our response to you a priority.
ComplexDiscovery is an online publication that highlights cyber, data, and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery professionals. The highly targeted publication seeks to increase the collective understanding of readers regarding cyber, data, and legal discovery information and issues and to provide an objective resource for considering trends, technologies, and services related to electronically stored information.
ComplexDiscovery OÜ is a technology marketing firm providing strategic planning and tactical execution expertise in support of cyber, data, and legal discovery organizations. Focused primarily on supporting the ComplexDiscovery publication, the company is registered as a private limited company in the European Union country of Estonia, one of the most digitally advanced countries in the world. The company operates virtually worldwide to deliver marketing consulting and services.