Content Assessment: Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery for July 2021
Information - 95%
Insight - 95%
Relevance - 95%
Objectivity - 90%
Authority - 90%
A short percentage-based assessment of the qualitative benefit of the recent newsletter, Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery for July 2021.
Editor’s Note: From time to time, ComplexDiscovery highlights publicly available or privately purchasable announcements, content updates, and research from cyber, data, and legal discovery providers, research organizations, and ComplexDiscovery community members. While ComplexDiscovery regularly highlights this information, it does not assume any responsibility for content assertions.
To submit recommendations for consideration and inclusion in ComplexDiscovery’s cyber, data, and legal discovery-centric service, product, or research announcements, contact us today.
Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery for July 2021
ComplexDiscovery* regularly highlights cyber, data, and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by business, information technology, and legal professionals. Monthly, ComplexDiscovery publishes Five Great Reads on Cyber, Data, and Legal Discovery, a newsletter with a selection of research, reports, and articles.
- Click here to read the complete newsletter of the latest Five Great Reads
- Click here to view recent Five Great Reads Newsletters
- Click here to subscribe to Five Great Reads Update
Individuals and Organizations Highlighted in the July Edition include:
- Chambers and Partners
- Cyber Security and Information Systems Information Analysis Center
- European Commission
- European Data Protection Board
- Federal Trade Commission
- NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence (CCDCOE)
- Royal United Services Institute
*About ComplexDiscovery and ComplexDiscovery OÜ
ComplexDiscovery is an online publication that highlights cyber, data, and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by business, information technology, and legal professionals. The highly targeted publication seeks to increase the collective understanding of readers regarding cyber, data, and legal discovery information and issues and to provide an objective resource for considering trends, technologies, and services related to electronically stored information.
- ComplexDiscovery OÜ is a technology marketing firm providing strategic planning and tactical execution expertise in support of cyber, data, and legal discovery organizations. Registered as a private limited company in the European Union country of Estonia, one of the most digitally advanced countries in the world, ComplexDiscovery OÜ operates virtually worldwide to deliver marketing consulting and services.
- An eDiscovery Market Size Mashup: 2020-2025 Worldwide Software and Services Overview
- Assessing Providers? The New Worldwide eDiscovery Services MarketScape from IDC