Based on a compilation of research from analyst firms and industry expert reports in the electronic discovery arena, the following “Top 100+Provider” list provides a short listing that may be useful in the consideration of eDiscovery providers.
The listing is taken primarily from eDiscovery provider mentions in selected key formal industry reports and surveys published between August 2011 and today. Where appropriate, the list has been adjusted for industry mergers and acquisitions, with the primary company listed as the recognized eDiscovery provider.
Reports considered in the compilation include:
- Best eDiscovery Software G2 Crowd Grid, G2 Crowd, January 2017
- KMWorld Trend-Setting Products of 2016, September 2016
- Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions, Gartner, June 2016
- Reinvesting in the eDiscovery Cycles: Modern eDiscovery Platforms, Blue Hill Research, June 2016.
- Allvision (with Legal IT Insider): eDisclosure Systems – Buyer’s Guide – 2016 Edition – February 2016.
- E-Discovery Market, 2015-2019, Radicati Group, October 2015.
- E-Discovery Market Quadrant, 2015, Radicati Group, October 2015
- Critical Capabilities for E-Discovery Software, Gartner, October 2015.
- Market Analysis Perspective: Worldwide eDiscovery, IDC, September 2015.
- Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, Gartner, May 2015.
- Allvision (with Legal IT Insider): eDisclosure Systems – Buyer’s Guide – 2015 Edition – February 2015.
- eDiscovery – Market Quadrant for 2014, Radicati Group, November 2014
- Analytical Legal Technologies in 2014, Beyond Predictive Coding’s TARpit, 451 Research, October 2014.
- Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, Gartner, June 2014.
- Allvision (with Legal IT Insider): eDisclosure Systems – Buyer’s Guide – 2014 Edition – February 2014. (UK Centric)
- eDiscovery Market 2013-2017, Radicati Group, November 2013.
- Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, Gartner, June 2013.
- 451 Research: E-Discovery and E-Disclosure 2013 – March 2013. (US Centric)
- Allvision (with Legal IT Insider): eDisclosure Systems – Buyer’s Guide – 2013 Edition – March 2013. (UK Centric)
- Got Technology-Assisted Review: A Short List of Providers and Terms – January 2013 (Updated)
- 2012 Q4 Market Update Report, eDJ Group, December 2012.
- 2012 eDiscovery Early Case Assessment Software Buyer’s Guide, DCIG, July 2012.
- Assisted Review Technologies: eDiscovery’s ‘Brave New World’ of Predictive Coding and TAR, 451 Research, July 2012.
- Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software, Gartner, May 2012.
- The Future of Review: E-Discovery Market Landscape Report, ESG, December 2011.
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Standalone Early Case Assessment Applications 2011 Vendor Analysis, IDC, September 2011.
- E-Discovery and E-Disclosure – 2011, The 451 Group, August 2011.
- Selected Company Interviews and Reviews – @ComplexD – August 2011 – Today.
The listing is not all inclusive of either research firms and/or capable vendors – but does provide an aggregate overview of notable vendors that several industry researchers and experts consider leading technology providers in the field of eDiscovery.
Click here for the aggregated listing.
Source: Public Domain Research