Content Assessment: Braving the Elements? The Winter 2023 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey
Information - 94%
Insight - 93%
Relevance - 96%
Objectivity - 95%
Authority - 97%
A short percentage-based assessment of the qualitative benefit of the recent post requesting participation from industry cybersecurity, information governance, and legal discovery professionals in the Winter 2023 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey.
Editor’s Note: From time to time, ComplexDiscovery highlights publicly available or privately purchasable announcements, content updates, and research from cyber, data, and legal discovery providers, research organizations, and ComplexDiscovery community members. While ComplexDiscovery regularly highlights this information, it does not assume any responsibility for content assertions.
To submit recommendations for consideration and inclusion in ComplexDiscovery’s cyber, data, and legal discovery-centric service, product, or research announcements, contact us today.
Background Note: The quarterly eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey is an ongoing research initiative by ComplexDiscovery, aimed at providing insight into the current business confidence of cybersecurity, information governance, and legal discovery professionals in the eDiscovery ecosystem. The survey consists of nine core questions on factors related to the creation, delivery, and consumption of eDiscovery products and services purposed toward cyber, data, and legal discovery tasks. Additionally, the survey contains three optional questions focused on the business operational metrics of days sales outstanding (DSO), monthly recurring revenue (MRR), and customer revenue distribution.
The Winter 2023 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey
Business Confidence Survey Questions
- Which of the following segments best describes your business in eDiscovery?
- How would you rate the current general business conditions for eDiscovery in your segment?
- How do you think the business conditions will be in your segment six months from now?
- How would you guess revenue in your segment of the eDiscovery ecosystem will be six months from now?
- How would you guess profits in your segment of the eDiscovery ecosystem will be six months from now?
- Of the six items presented below, what is the issue that you feel will most impact the business of eDiscovery over the next six months?
- In which geographical region do you primarily conduct eDiscovery-related business?
- What area best describes your primary function in the conduct of your organization’s eDiscovery-related business?
- What area best describes your level of support in the conduct of your organization’s eDiscovery-related business?
- How would you characterize the trajectory of your organization’s Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) during the last quarter?
- How would you characterize the trajectory of your organization’s Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) during the last quarter?
- Which of the following statements best describes the distribution of your organization’s revenue across your customer base during the last quarter?
ComplexDiscovery will anonymize responses to the survey and does not share any individual or organizational contact data, demographics, or answers.
The Winter 2023 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey response period will be between today and no later than mid February 2023. Upon completion of the survey, the results will be anonymized, provided to all participants via email, and published on the ComplexDiscovery website.
As your opinion is important in helping form a picture of the business climate for eDiscovery, please do take the time to complete this short survey, as the results will provide professionals in the eDiscovery ecosystem with an important reference for considering business decisions.
Have a Request?
If you have information or offering requests that you would like to ask us about, please let us know and we will make our response to you a priority.
ComplexDiscovery is an online publication that highlights cyber, data, and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery professionals. The highly targeted publication seeks to increase the collective understanding of readers regarding cyber, data, and legal discovery information and issues and to provide an objective resource for considering trends, technologies, and services related to electronically stored information.
ComplexDiscovery OÜ is a technology marketing firm providing strategic planning and tactical execution expertise in support of cyber, data, and legal discovery organizations. Focused primarily on supporting the ComplexDiscovery publication, the company is registered as a private limited company in the European Union country of Estonia, one of the most digitally advanced countries in the world. The company operates virtually worldwide to deliver marketing consulting and services.