Draft Listing by ComplexDiscovery (Rob Robinson)
The Workstream of eDiscovery
Based on an aggregation of research from leading eDiscovery educators, developers, and providers, the following eDiscovery Processes and Tasks listing may be helpful in planning and consummating business and technology engagements related to the discipline of eDiscovery. The processes and tasks highlighted in this listing are not all inclusive and represent only one of a myriad of approaches to eDiscovery.
- Dimm, B. (2016). TAR 3.0 and Training of Predictive Coding Systems. [online] Cluster-text.com. Available at: http://www.cluster-text.com/v/TAR_3_and_training_predictive_coding.php [Accessed 12 May 2018].
- Grossman, M. and Cormack, G. (2016). Continuous Active Learning for TAR. Practical Law, [online] (April/May). Available at: https://plg.uwaterloo.ca/~gvcormac/caldemo/AprMay16_EdiscoveryBulletin.pdf [Accessed 12 May 2018].
- Haslam, A. (2018). eDisclosure Systems – Buyers Guide. 6th ed. [ebook] Allvision Computing. Available at: https://www.legaltechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/eDisclosure-Systems-Buyers-Guide-2018-V6_0.pdf [Accessed 12 May 2018].
- Losey, R. (2018). e-Discovery Team ®. [online] e-Discovery Team ®. Available at: https://e-discoveryteam.com/ [Accessed 12 May 2018].
- Macauley, C. (2016). Forensic Matters: Further advances in TAR. [online] KordaMentha. Available at: https://www.kordamentha.com/News-and-Insights/Further-advances-in-TAR [Accessed 12 May 2018].
- Socha, G. and Gelbmann, T. (2005). Electronic Discovery Reference Model. [online] Edrm.net. Available at: https://www.edrm.net/frameworks-and-standards/edrm-model/ [Accessed 12 May 2018].
Click here to recommend additions, adjustments, and/or updates.
- Connecting the Dots: Considering eDiscovery from Initiators to Ecosystem
- A Running List: Top 100+ eDiscovery Providers