NASHVILLE – One year following Counsel On Call’s acquisition of DSicovery, the combined company has changed its name to Legility. The name change reflects the New Law company’s commitment to finding innovative and agile ways to improve efficiencies and outcomes for corporate legal departments and law firms.
“Legility, the portmanteau of ‘Legal’ and ‘Agility’ is reflective of who we are and want to be: progressive, savvy, valued, and trusted,” said Barry Dark, CEO of Legility. “We believe this name meets head-on the balance between innovative and established. We are one company transforming the way legal services are delivered through people, scalable work processes, and technology.”
The company continues to adapt their solutions in tandem with the requirements from their broad base of customers. With the launch of Legility’s new website, the following key offerings are highlighted:
- Flexible Talent – Scalable legal talent for short or long-term engagement
- eDiscovery – Extensive set of services across the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (“EDRM”)
- Data Solutions – Strategic solutions for your enterprise data
- Managed Review – The highest-quality attorney review for the lowest total cost
- Deal Support – Supporting M&A deal flow and streamlining post-closing integration
- Commercial Contracts – On-demand contract negotiation and management services
- Regulatory & Compliance – Helping to navigate regulatory and compliance needs
- Legal Operations Tools & Consulting – Dashboards and advisory services to help you improve the way you manage your business
“Legal departments and law firms are increasingly leveraging New Law providers for complex services. We’re combining technology and process to provide on-demand services better, faster, and cheaper,” said Dark. “We are no longer the alternative. We’re excited to be part of this New Law paradigm.”
Legility, a leader in Legal Operations, provides consulting, technology, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to corporations and law firms. The company has more than 1,000 lawyers, engineers, consultants, technology and data specialists, and operational experts serving more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and one-quarter of the Am Law 200.
Founded in 2000 as Counsel On Call, Legility works with corporate legal departments and law firms to improve operational efficiency. By combining people, process and technology, Legility offers innovative and bundled solutions that align with how the legal market is increasingly looking to engage.
- An Abridged Look at the Business of eDiscovery: A Short List of eDiscovery Investors
- An Abridged Look at the Business of eDiscovery: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Investments