Five Great Reads on Data Discovery and Legal Discovery is a subscription newsletter regularly highlighting at least five articles to inform and update legal and information technology professionals on the art and science of data discovery1 and legal discovery2.
- Click here to read the complete newsletter of the latest Five Great Reads
- Click here to subscribe to Five Great Reads Update
Individuals and Organizations Highlighted in the November Edition include:
- Craig Ball
- Data Protection Commission Ireland
- Todd Haley
- Mari Krusten
- Michael Lappin
- Bernard Marr
- Vazantha Meyers
- Ashish Prasad
- Lance Weaver
- John Wilson
- Jennifer Zaino
November Newsletter (PDF) Mouseover and ClickNovember 2019 Newsletter
1 Data Discovery is the exploration of patterns and trends within unstructured data with the objective of uncovering insight and driving action.
2 Electronic Discovery (Legal Discovery) is the process of identifying, preserving, collecting, processing, searching, reviewing and producing electronically stored information that may be relevant to a civil, criminal, or regulatory matter.
- The Short List: An Abridged eDiscovery Directory
- An Abridged Look at the Business of eDiscovery: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Investments