Five Great Reads is a selection of research, reports, and articles published on the ComplexDiscovery blog and shared regularly to inform and update legal, business and information technology professionals on data discovery and legal discovery.*
- Click here to read the complete newsletter of the latest Five Great Reads
- Click here to subscribe to Five Great Reads Update
Individuals and Organizations Highlighted in the June Edition include:
- Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection (BayLfD)
- Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA)
- California Department of Justice
- Cyberspace Solarium Commission
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA)
- Maria Maleshkova
- Representative Mike Gallagher (R-Wisconsin)
- Sebastian Bader
- Senator Angus King (I-Maine)
- Steffen Lohmann
- US Department of Justice (DOJ)
June Newsletter (PDF) Mouseover and ClickJune 2020 eDiscovery Newsletter
* Data Discovery is the exploration of patterns and trends within unstructured data with the objective of uncovering insight and driving action. Electronic Discovery (Legal Discovery) is the process of identifying, preserving, collecting, processing, searching, reviewing, and producing electronically stored information that may be relevant to a civil, criminal, or regulatory matter.
Generative Artificial Intelligence and Large Language Model Use
ComplexDiscovery OÜ recognizes the value of GAI and LLM tools in streamlining content creation processes and enhancing the overall quality of its research, writing, and editing efforts. To this end, ComplexDiscovery OÜ regularly employs GAI tools, including ChatGPT, Claude 2, Midjourney, and DALL-E3, to assist, augment, and accelerate the development and publication of both new and revised content in posts and pages published (initiated in late 2022).
ComplexDiscovery also provides a ChatGPT-powered AI article assistant for its users. This feature leverages LLM capabilities to generate relevant and valuable insights related to specific page and post content published on ComplexDiscovery.com. By offering this AI-driven service, ComplexDiscovery OÜ aims to create a more interactive and engaging experience for its users, while highlighting the importance of responsible and ethical use of GAI and LLM technologies.
Have a Request?
If you have information or offering requests that you would like to ask us about, please let us know, and we will make our response to you a priority.
ComplexDiscovery is a distinguished digital publication that delivers journalistic insights into cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery developments and technologies. It adeptly navigates the intersection of these sectors with international business and current affairs, transforming relevant developments into informational news stories. This unique editorial approach enables professionals to gain a broader perspective on the intricacies of the digital landscape for informed strategic decision-making.
Incorporated in Estonia, a nation celebrated for its digital innovation, ComplexDiscovery OÜ adheres to the most rigorous standards of journalistic integrity. The publication diligently analyzes global trends, assesses technological breakthroughs, and offers in-depth appraisals of services involving electronically stored information. By contextualizing complex legal technology issues within the broader narrative of worldwide commerce and current events, ComplexDiscovery provides its readership with indispensable insights and a nuanced understanding of the eDiscovery industry.