Logikcull Tops G2Crowd Momentum Report, Capping Banner Year for Fast-Growing Discovery Company
Logikcull, the cloud-based Instant Discovery platform that is changing the way modern businesses handle disputes and investigations, has been ranked as the top eDiscovery software in a new independent report from G2Crowd. The report, “Momentum Grid for eDiscovery,” is validation of Logikcull’s quick ascension to leadership within the 11-billion dollar eDiscovery industry that is being rapidly disrupted by user-friendly, cloud-based software.
eDiscovery, the process of searching and reviewing data for legal disputes, has traditionally been defined by the high cost and complexity associated with expensive service providers and on-premise hardware. Logikcull’s self-serve delivery has transformed the process by empowering organizations of all types to find, review and share information quickly and intuitively.
Logikcull ranked first for user satisfaction in the Momentum Grid, which also takes into account company growth and year-over-year performance. The report assesses independent, third-party reviews, of which Logikcull has compiled more than 130. The company also finished atop G2Crowd’s rankings of “Easiest to Use” eDiscovery software, and has the highest overall rating with a 91% G2 Satisfaction Score.
Report Extract from G2 Crowd
The Top 14 eDiscovery Software Solutions: Highest Rated
- Discovery Attender (Sherpa Software)
- Encase eDiscovery (Acquired by OpenText)
- LexisNexis Concordance (Acquired by CloudNine)
- Ringtail (Acquired by Nuix)
- Viewpoint (Conduent)
Report Extract from ComplexDiscovery eDiscovery Market Size Mashup
eDiscovery Software and Services Market Size
- The combined eDiscovery software and services market spend is estimated at approximately $10.11B in 2018 and estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of approximately 13.09% to $18.7B in 2023.
- eDiscovery software market spend is estimated at approximately $3.02B in 2018 (29.88% of the total market) and estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of approximately 13.23% to $5.62B in 2023 (30.03% of the total market).
- eDiscovery services market spend is estimated at approximately $7.09B in 2018 (70.12% of the total market) and estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of approximately 13.03% to $13.08B (69.97% of the total market) in 2023.
On and Off Premise Software Market Size
- On-Premise software spending is estimated at approximately 48% of worldwide eDiscovery software spending in 2018, with that number decreasing to approximately 38% by 2023. While the percentage of spend is decreasing over time, the actual dollar spend is estimated to increase based on overall software market growth, growing from $1.45B in 2018 to $2.13B in 2023.
- Off-Premise software spending is estimated at approximately 52% ($1.57B) of worldwide eDiscovery software spending in 2018, with that number increasing to approximately 62% ($3.48B) by 2023.
- An Abridged Look at the Business of eDiscovery: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Investments
- A Running List: Top 100+ eDiscovery Providers