Content Assessment: Warming Up? The Spring 2023 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey
Information - 94%
Insight - 93%
Relevance - 95%
Objectivity - 93%
Authority - 96%
A short percentage-based assessment of the qualitative benefit of the recent post requesting participation from industry cybersecurity, information governance, and legal discovery professionals in the Spring 2023 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey.
Editor’s Note: Are you a cybersecurity, information governance, or legal discovery professional operating in the eDiscovery ecosystem? If so, ComplexDiscovery invites you to participate in the Spring 2023 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey! This quarterly survey provides valuable insight into the current business confidence of eDiscovery industry professionals and has been completed over 2,939 times since its inception in 2016. The survey takes less than five minutes to complete and consists of 12 multiple-choice questions focused on factors related to the creation, delivery, and consumption of eDiscovery products and services.
Your informed opinion on the eDiscovery business climate is highly sought after, and the results of the survey will provide professionals in the eDiscovery ecosystem with an important reference for considering business decisions.
As we look toward the future of eDiscovery, your observations and opinions on the current business climate are critical. Don’t miss this opportunity to have your voice heard – take the Spring 2023 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey now!
The Spring 2023 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey
- Which of the following segments best describes your business in eDiscovery?
- How would you rate the current general business conditions for eDiscovery in your segment?
- How do you think the business conditions will be in your segment six months from now?
- How would you guess revenue in your segment of the eDiscovery ecosystem will be six months from now?
- How would you guess profits in your segment of the eDiscovery ecosystem will be six months from now?
- Of the six items presented below, what is the issue that you feel will most impact the business of eDiscovery over the next six months?
- In which geographical region do you primarily conduct eDiscovery-related business?
- What area best describes your primary function in the conduct of your organization’s eDiscovery-related business?
- What area best describes your level of support in the conduct of your organization’s eDiscovery-related business?
- How would you characterize the trajectory of your organization’s Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) during the last quarter?
- How would you characterize the trajectory of your organization’s Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) during the last quarter?
- Which of the following statements best describes the distribution of your organization’s revenue across your customer base during the last quarter?
ComplexDiscovery will anonymize responses to the survey and does not share any individual or organizational contact data, demographics, or answers.
The Spring 2023 eDiscovery Business Confidence Survey response period will be between today and no later than mid-April 2023. Upon completion of the survey, the results will be anonymized, provided to all participants via email, and published on the ComplexDiscovery website.
As your opinion is important in helping form a picture of the business climate for eDiscovery, please do take the time to complete this short survey, as the results will provide professionals in the eDiscovery ecosystem with an important reference for considering business decisions.
Generative Artificial Intelligence and Large Language Model Use
ComplexDiscovery OÜ recognizes the value of GAI and LLM tools in streamlining content creation processes and enhancing the overall quality of its research, writing, and editing efforts. To this end, ComplexDiscovery OÜ regularly employs GAI tools, including ChatGPT and DALL-E2, to assist, augment, and accelerate the development and publication of both new and revised content in posts and pages published (initiated in late 2022).
ComplexDiscovery also provides a ChatGPT-powered AI article assistant for its users. This feature leverages LLM capabilities to generate relevant and valuable insights related to specific page and post content published on ComplexDiscovery.com. By offering this AI-driven service, ComplexDiscovery OÜ aims to create a more interactive and engaging experience for its users, while highlighting the importance of responsible and ethical use of GAI and LLM technologies.
Have a Request?
If you have information or offering requests that you would like to ask us about, please let us know and we will make our response to you a priority.
ComplexDiscovery is a premier online publication renowned for providing essential insights and intelligence in the realms of cybersecurity, information governance, and legal discovery to professionals navigating these fields. As a leading source of information, the publication expertly combines original research with aggregated news to cater to a highly specialized audience. Committed to enhancing readers’ understanding of relevant topics, ComplexDiscovery stands as an impartial and comprehensive resource for exploring trends, technologies, and services associated with electronically stored information.
The driving force behind this influential publication is ComplexDiscovery OÜ, a technology marketing firm that excels in strategic planning and tactical execution for organizations operating within these sectors. Registered as a private limited company in Estonia, a global leader in digital advancements, ComplexDiscovery OÜ dedicates its primary focus to supporting the publication. The company capitalizes on its virtual presence to provide marketing consulting and services to a diverse array of clients around the world, further solidifying its reputation as a leading voice in the eDiscovery ecosystem.