Content Assessment: [Request For Information] Andrew Haslam's eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide – 2023 Update
Information - 95%
Insight - 95%
Relevance - 96%
Objectivity - 94%
Authority - 93%
A short percentage-based assessment of the qualitative benefit of the recently published request for information (RFI) for the 2023 Edition of Andrew Haslam's eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide.
Editor’s Note: Andrew Haslam’s eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide is widely recognized as one of the most comprehensive and credible resources for legal and IT professionals seeking to understand and apply eDisclosure and eDiscovery concepts, processes, techniques, and tools. The Guide covers a wide range of topics, including the EDRM, industry approaches, and vendor capabilities, and provides a detailed analysis of vendor services and software. ComplexDiscovery is currently seeking participation from industry experts and organizations to help ensure that the 2023 edition of the Guide is up-to-date and accurate. If you are interested in contributing your knowledge and expertise to this important resource, please read on for more information on how to get involved and have your organization and offerings highlighted in this year’s Guide.
Request for Information
Andrew Haslam’s eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide – 2023 Edition
With the beginning of each new year for the last decade, legal discovery and disclosure expert Andrew Haslam has initiated the process of aggregating, editing, and producing one of the industry’s most comprehensive buyer’s guides, Andrew Haslam’s eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide. 2023 is no different, and with this request for information, ComplexDiscovery invites you to participate and contribute to this year’s Guide.
Under the guidance of Andrew Haslam and in conjunction with ComplexDiscovery, the 2023 Guide will consist of three key deliverables.
- The first deliverable will be the update to the annual PDF version of the Guide. An example of the 2022 PDF version can be found at: https://complexdiscovery.com/the-edisclosure-systems-buyers-guide-2022-edition-andrew-haslam/.
- The second deliverable will update the Guide’s online/knowledge base version. You can find the Guide’s current online/knowledge base version at: https://complexdiscovery.com/buyers-guide/.
- The third deliverable will be the update of the ComplexDiscovery Top 100+ eDiscovery Providers directory at: https://complexdiscovery.com/a-running-list-of-top-100-providers/.
If your organization provides offerings to the eDiscovery and eDisclosure ecosystem, we want to, with your permission and at no charge, include information about your organization and offerings in the 2023 Guide deliverables.
To be included in the 2023 PDF and online/knowledge base versions of the Guide, we kindly ask you to complete your entry for the Guide by:
- Submitting an initial entry for service or software. (New Participants)
- Updating your past entry for service or software. (Past Participants)
A copy of the entry form that you can use for both service of software entries can be found at: https://complexdiscovery.com/buyers-guide/vendor-inclusion-request/.
Also, you can find a complete listing of past entries online for use in submission updates at: https://complexdiscovery.com/buyers-guide/suppliers-and-software-introduction/.
Additionally, to be included in the Top 100+ eDiscovery Provider Directory, all you need to do is:
- Review the current list and ensure your organization’s name and URL link is correct. (Currently Listed)
- Share your organization’s name and the URL to which you would like the entry to be linked. (New Listings)
You can find the current listing at: https://complexdiscovery.com/a-running-list-of-top-100-providers/.
All updates and forms can be shared as a return to this email or sent directly to email@example.com.
From a timeline perspective, the submission, review, and publishing deadlines are as follows:
- NLT February 17, 2023 – Submission of Vendor Forms for Inclusion in 2023 Update
- NLT February 28, 2023 – Addition of Vendor Forms and Directory URL Information to Online Versions of the Guide Knowledge Base and Provider Directory
- NLT March 31, 2023 – Publication of PDF Version of the Guide
We aim to update the online/knowledge base Guide and Top 100+ directory on receipt of entry submissions/updates and look to produce a complete PDF version for release before Legalweek New York 2023 (March 2023).
If you have any questions about the Guide, deliverables, or inclusion process, please let us know, and we will make our response to you a priority.
To the cybersecurity, information governance, and legal discovery professionals who serve and support the eDiscovery/eDisclosure ecosystem, we hope to have your organization and offerings included in this year’s update to Andrew Haslam’s eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide.
- The eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide – 2022 Edition
- The eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide – 2021 Edition
- The eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide – 2020 Edition
- The eDisclosure Systems Buyers Guide – 2019 Edition
Have a Request?
If you have information or offering requests that you would like to ask us about, please let us know and we will make our response to you a priority.
ComplexDiscovery is an online publication that highlights cyber, data, and legal discovery insight and intelligence ranging from original research to aggregated news for use by cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery professionals. The highly targeted publication seeks to increase the collective understanding of readers regarding cyber, data, and legal discovery information and issues and to provide an objective resource for considering trends, technologies, and services related to electronically stored information.
ComplexDiscovery OÜ is a technology marketing firm providing strategic planning and tactical execution expertise in support of cyber, data, and legal discovery organizations. Focused primarily on supporting the ComplexDiscovery publication, the company is registered as a private limited company in the European Union country of Estonia, one of the most digitally advanced countries in the world. The company operates virtually worldwide to deliver marketing consulting and services.